Treatment Theory of Picolaser
Picosecond laser breaks melanin and starts the repair mechanism at the same time. It can promote collagen regeneration and proliferation. The rapid and powerful crushing ability of Picosecond laser greatly reduces the risk of thermal damage. The risk of reactivating the melanin is relatively reduced.
1. Nevus of Ota, Freckle, Chloasma, Spotted nevus, Age spot, Melanosis
2. Pigmentation after inflammation
3. Seborrheic keratosis, Coffee spot, Tattoo
4. Brown and cyanine nevus of zygomatic
Effectively remove the dark tattoo eyeliner, lip line, and traumatic pigmentation.
Eliminate color pigments, eliminate red, tan tattoos, tattoos, eyeliner, lip lines, birthmarks, and various types of superficial epidermis.
1320nm Black doll head
Shrink pores, whitening rejuvenation, oil control, deep cleaning pores impurities.
Sunburn, freckles, chloasma, age spots, liver spots, dermatogens, and other intractable stains and red moles, etc., to improve the skin, and eliminate the pigment.
A picosecond is one trillionth of a second!
A picosecond laser emits optical pulses with an extremely short duration of between 1 picosecond and some tens of picoseconds. The nature of picosecond lasers allows for absorption of wave pulses that generate a brief and precise photo-thermal effect within the targeted area – alongside ultra-structural and intrinsic chemical modifications in association with rapid changes in volume. This is also called the photo-acoustic effect, for the popping sound, it creates. Bypassing these waves through the skin in the area of the tattoo or pigmentation, the laser breaks the ink particles – leading to chemical and structural changes in the skin, thus allowing the particles to fracture, and be disposed of by our own body’s lymphatic system.
Advantage of Picosecond Tattoo Removal
Picosecond tattoo removal has many advantages over traditional laser treatments:
- It produces fast results with high-power, concentrated energy delivered in ultra-fast pulses to shatter ink particles so the body can clear them.
- It provides better results for different skin types in a few treatments.
- As the energy pulses are so fast, patients experience minimal discomfort during treatment.
- Advanced picosecond technology minimizes risk, as the energy is delivered optimally to the ink particles in ultra-short pulses, while the least amount of heat goes into the skin.
Picolas S60 D70 Features
- Truly portable, continent
- New-development handpiece.
- Infrared ray aiming.
- Water-flow monitor.
- Water flow and temp monitor, more safety
- Plug and play function, more convenient.
BEFORE & AFTER
Dramatic results after recommended treatment plan
Permanent results leaving skin flawlessly smooth
Why are tattoos difficult to remove?
Tattoo ink is injected under the skin, into the dermis (the thick layer of living tissue below the epidermis) where it is less accessible. The larger the ink particle size, the more difficult it is to remove. Traditional laser treatments break up ink particles to make it easier for the body to get rid of them, but after multiple treatments, the ink particles may still be too large for the body to eliminate.