Hydrafacial Machine For Sale 6 in 1 FUNCTIONAL
The best professional hydrafacial beauty machine provides a non-surgical skin refinish procedure, by using sterile diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then vacuum the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. Water dermabrasion treatments are highly effective in improving the skin’s texture, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and giving deeper watering to the skin.
- 6 handles for one machine, it can solve more than 95% of skin problems, highly cost-effective! – Hydrodermabrasion + Diamond dermabrasion + BIO handle *2 + Bipolar RF + Three polar RF + Oxygen spray gun +Bio photoelectric *2 + Skin scrubber.
- Suitable for all skin types, for all skin colors.
- This hydrafacial machine for sale dermabrasion equipped with 3 liquid bottles S1 S2 S3, for different solutions.
- Good result for deep skin cleansing, shrink pores, skin whiting skin, acne therapy, and so on.
- Hot sale hydra oxygen facial machines in the beauty equipment market, OEM, local language, and LOGO is available.
- Detailed user manual and video training, face-to-face online training!
The best professional hydrafacial machine working principle
Hydrodermabrasion is an all-natural, virtually painless, skin treatment procedure that dramatically improves the appearance and texture of your skin in a rapid manner and provides a discernible enhancement to the recipient.
Hydrodermabrasion treatments are highly effective in skin texture improvement, wrinkle reduction, removal of unwanted pigmentation, and overall skin rejuvenation. It is also very useful with acne, blackheads and other come done eruptions as it quickly and effortlessly removes them without any pain or discomfort.
- Rejuvenation of sun damaged skin (face,neck,shoulders,back,arms,and legs).
- Reduction of age spots.
- Minimization of blotchy skin coloring.
- Reduction of acne and superficial scars from past injury.
- Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Reduction oily/dehydrated skin.
- Rejuvenation, maintenance, improve skin health.
- Water replenishing to skin.
- Scar removal: all kinds of scars such as scar left by laser, burn and surgery etc.
Hydrafacial Machine Display
What are the features of a portable hydrafacial machine?
Portable hydrafacial machine , produced by PrettyLasers manufacturer, is the only skin health treatment that merges soothing and invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to achieve instant, lasting results with no downtime for your clients. The portable hydrafacial machine resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your client’s skin.
The portable hydrafacial machine for sale resurfacing procedure thoroughly enhances the skin using diamond microdermabrasion (crystal-free) and Hydra facial- water dermabrasion Technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate simultaneously. Ranked above IPL for facial rejuvenation, the hydrafacial machine for home use is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no downtime.
The portable hydrafacial machine is not just a quick-fix procedure – it helps improve the quality of the skin, making it healthy.
How often is HydraFacial recommended?
Normally, it is every four to six weeks. It’s intended to improve skin’s appearance over time. That being said, its effects do last longer than other facials. But in order to get maximum results, the Doctor suggests getting a HydraFacial treatment every four to six weeks.
Is a HydraFacial painful?
Hydrafacials are non-invasive, meaning that no skin is punctured and you can come in for the treatment and walk away with no side effects. These facials work on every type of skin and don’t hurt at all. It simply feels like a tiny vacuum is lightly tugging on your skin.
Is a Hydradermabrasion treatment right for me?
As a simple and effective treatment, a professional hydro dermabrasion machine can treat all skin types and all ages including teens. It targets congested skin, blemished skin, aging skin, and dull or discolored skin. It is an excellent treatment for acne. By removing the skin of dirt and debris and clearing clogged pores, it reduces the inflammatory reaction that may lead to acne.
What type of skin it is good for?
The HydraFacial is good for pretty much anyone. Whether you have acne-prone skin, super dry dehydrated skin, are trying to combat signs of aging, etc. When you use a professional hydro dermabrasion machine, you will get extractions without pain or redness. If you like microdermabrasion or have wanted to try it, this is a great alternative because it’s gentler and more effective. Chemical peels and microdermabrasion may treat different skin concerns so it’s good to consult with a professional. The HydraFacial is specifically used to target clogged pores/pore size, fine lines, dehydrated skin, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and breakouts.
Why is Hydrafacial treatment effective for acne?
HydraFacial is a non-invasive skincare procedure that’s widely recognized as a safe and effective way to combat acne. It uses the water dermabrasion and diamond dermabrasion technology and unique tip to rid the skin of acne-causing and pore-clogging agents, while also diminishing hyperpigmentation and scarring.
First, HydraFacial targets dead skin cells that can mix with sebum to produce an inflamed blemish. The treatment also works to reduce p. acne bacteria from the skin and clear clogged pores to address active acne and prevent future prevents.
Additionally, it’s able to break up hyperpigmentation and smooth scars that are left once a pimple has healed.
The end result is smoother skin, a clearer complexion, fewer breakouts, and smaller, less noticeable pores.
What should you not do after a HydraFacial?
- Do not wash your face, shower, or work out to produce sweat for at least 6 hours post peel. Water will reactivate the peel and drive it further into the skin.
- No chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or dermaplaning for 2 Weeks.
- May experience rednessfor2-4 hours posttreatment, but it will subside.
- May have flaked on the 2nd to 3rd day after treatment, and may last for 1-2 days. These are just additional dead skin cells that were released by the chemical peel. Do not pick at the peeling, except to remove the loose flakes.
- Cease use of Vitamin C, AHA.s, Glycolic, and other chemical exfoliants for 2 days post-treatment.
- Using sunscreen following treatment is mandatory! Please use sunscreen for at least 5-7 days following your treatment as your skin is now more exposed and more susceptible to damage immediately following the treatment. Please refrain from prolonged direct sun exposure or tanning beds for 2 weeks.
- It’s best to not put makeup on immediately following the treatment, but it is fine to wear the next day. Using mineral make-up is preferred.
- To achieve maximum results, ongoing treatments and a daily home skin program are recommended.
What is the cost of a portable hydrafacial machine?
If you want to purchase the best professional portable hydra facial machine in bulk lots. Source affordable and high-quality hydrafacial machine for sale from PrettyLasers in China. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP. Or simply call