Principle of 980nm Spider Vein Removal Machine
Red blood (spider vascular) is caused by capillaries and veins exposure and skin thinning is also a major cause. This machine adopts professional 980nm diode laser to remove red blood, which has remarkable results for different red blood and spider vascular. 980nm vascular removal machine with advanced German technology for fiber laser output, this laser target capillaries and break the inside hemoglobin instantly and make it to micro cluster, and these micro clusters will be absorbed by tissue, then the extended capillaries shrink and red blood disappear immediately. At the same time, 980nm stimulates dermal collagen regeneration, tightens skin. So 980nm diode laser not only removes the red blood but also strengthens the skin elasticity and resistance. And no injury to the skin.
Features and Advantages
- With the most advanced technology – diode 980nm laser, laser source is from Germany
- Throughout the treatment process on the skin surface, simple to operate.
- Professionally designed treatment headpiece, which guarantees the safety of the treatments.
- No injury, no bleeding
- Constant output power ensures the consistency and security of the treatment.
- Two-mode: continuation and impulse, easier for clinic treatment to get treatment comfort and effect.
- Intelligent control system, easy to operation
- More accurate treatment: Thermosetting position System can precisely shoot onto target tissue.
5 different spot sizes, 0.2mm, 0.5mm, 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, for veins removal in different thicknesses.
Vascular Removal Machine Applications
- Leg spider vein, veins on arms, thigh, small skin tags
- Vascular Lesions.Removal of red blood: all kinds of telangiectasia, cherry haemangioma etc
- Benign growth lesions. Remove skin protrusions: Milia, flat warts, junctional nevus, compound nevus, fat particles and other skin growths.
- Pigmented lesions. Age spots, sunburn, pigmentation
- Skin rejuvenation, vascular Lesions Treatment
- Spider veins/face veins removal: all kinds of telangiectasia, cherry haemangioma etc